Enbridge’s Northern Gateway pipeline is a test of our government’s will to inflict violence on indigenous people who are defending their land. Most of BC was never surrendered by its first inhabitants and most of the first nations there refuse to let this project through. I wrote this article to provide background info on this inevitable, government created conflict. Photos via Unist’ot’en Camp’s facebook page.
Read it now on VICE.com
Posted on Wednesday 15 January 2014, 7 months ago.
- artemisandthedeer reblogged this from mtol
- permanda likes this
- keepcalmandwearafez reblogged this from melancthe
- fortsandersnet reblogged this from 3liza
- parte-enrages-fandom reblogged this from 3liza
- doodlesanddiscord reblogged this from highlordmhoram
- doodlesanddiscord likes this
- darude-sandstorm reblogged this from atomicdomme
- Show more notes